Support Social Justice, Gender Equity, and Healthy Living
Farm Program Training Calendar more info
Fishing and Environmental Training Calendar more info
Social justice occurs when all persons:
• Are valuable and equal members of society regardless of gender, race, age, religious beliefs and sexual preferences.
• Can voice their beliefs and safely advocate for themselves and others.
• Are free from violence in family, communities and society.
• Have viable and equal economic opportunities for financial independence.
• Can attain and maintain overall wellness (physical, mental, spiritual).
• Live in healthy environments.
• Have educational and training opportunities that allow them to thrive.
• Have equal access to power and leadership roles in their families, culture and communities.
• Have the opportunity to be responsible members of their family, community, and nation.